Red Square Tour in Moscow +79-ANGEL-TOUR viber, whatsapp +7.926.435.8687
Red Square Tour
We started with St Basil’s Cathedral which is as fanciful (almost fabulous) on the inside as on the outside.
Lewis Carroll, 1867
You might think that Red Square is just a square in the center of Moscow with some landmarks, but it is more than that. Red Square is the heart of Moscow and if you want to feel Moscow's heart, take Red Square Tour. If you want to visit one of the only 3 UNESCO World Heritage List objects in Moscow, take Red Square Tour.
Red Square is the heart of Russia's history and if you have an hour in the morning, when all the museums are still closed and traffic jams make Moscow city car tours almost pointless, let our Moscow City-accredited knowledgeable guide provide you with Red Square Tour and tell you the rich history of Russia with Red Square being the main scene. On this Red Square Tour you will see Red Square from many perspectives.
This Red Square Tour is available in English and possible in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese.
If you want to ask about Red Square Tour, pls call \ whatsapp via +7 (926) 435 86 87 or hit the button 'Ask re Red Square Tour in Moscow' below.
- Meaning of Red Square
- Defence role of Red Square
- Link between Red Square and Red Army
- Why Red Square is close to 'China-town'
- Kremlin towers that overlook Red Square
- Hotels with stunning views of Red Square
- Link between Red Square and Red Corners
- What AIRCRAFT you can see on Red Square
- The smallest and youngest tower in Red Square
- Who dared to land here on his 'Red Square Tour'
- What HELICOPTERS you can see on Red Square
- When French, US, UK solders 'toured' Red Square
- World stars who performed on their tours on Red Square
- What churches were ruined to widen 'touring' of Red Square
- What rings a bell to you in Red Squre if you were born in last millennium
- Solders marching directly to the front after a short 'Red Square Tour'
- Tsar-Cannon placed in Red Square for 'touring' foreign ambassadors
- How Ivan the Terrible zoned Red Square we see it now, incl GUM
- Observation place where he observed people trading and 'touring' on Red Square
- Landmark of Red Square & Moscow, which is visited by 400k tourists annually.
- Why the highest Kremlin wall is on Red Square side (D'you think it is for Red Square Tour? It is not :)
- Different names of Red Squares and much more
We'll match the price of this Red Square Tour to your return transfer (from Moscow airports + to the airport) with Angel Taxi (applicable to Red Square Tours in English only).
Some facts about Red Square and our Red Square Tour for you to look at before going for Red Square Tour
Once the Europe’s largest hotel was situated close to Red Square. It, alone with another famous hotel close to Red Square, were pulled down.
If previously the Place on the Brow was the central point of Red Square, now the central point is the Lenin Tomb.
The rich history of Red Square is reflected in many paintings by Russian artists which you can see in Tretyakov Gallery, e.g. paintings of Red Square when the Kremlin walls were white or with the moat between the wall and Red Square.
Red Square side of the Kremlin was deemed the most vulnerable side, hence a moat was dug on Red Square.
Prince Dmitry Pozharsky entered the Kremlin through Red Square. For a century he and Kozma Minin stood in the middle of Red Square. Now the latter shows the place where they used to stand or Red Square.
Red Square has also served as a venue for high-profile concerts. Paul McCartney's performance on Red Square was a historic moment for many, as The Beatles and their records were banned in the USSR.
Red Square is next to the Kremlin, thus Red Square tour can be taken before or after the Kremlin Tour.
The name Red Square does NOT originate from the color of red bricks, nor from Red Army.
Red Square is a great place to start tour of Moscow and tour of Moscow at night.
During the Red Square Tour you will see Red Square from various perspectives.
Red Square & the Kremlin are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Red Square has used for official ceremonies by all Russian governments.
Each Kremlin Tower, which overlooks Red Square, has a name and history.
Red Squared used to be the official address of the Soviet government.
Red Square separates the Kremlin from a historic merchant quarter.
In olden time Red Square was the site of various proclamations.
Foreign ambassadors entered the Kremlin from Red Square.
Armed forces of France, UK, USA marched on Red Square.
The Tsar Cannon was located on Red Square for a while.
Red Square is the central square of Moscow and Russia.
Moscow's major streets originate from Red Square.
Red Square serveв as Moscow's main marketplace.
Every winter Red Square host a skating rink.
Trams used to tour thru Red Square.
There are several Red Squares.